EARN 743,000 VND per hour for teaching English in Hanoi!
Sakura Montessori Kindergarten is looking for English Teachers in Hanoi campuses (Thuy Khue, Cau Giay, Tam Trinh, Pham Hung)
English Teachers’ Requires:
- Native English speakers from UK/US/Australia/Ireland/Canada/New Zealand
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Education/English/Early Childhood Studies/Child Development or related subjects
- Must have a teaching certification (PGCE, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with, and teaching, young children from 18 months to 6 years
- At least one years’ teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center
- A clean background check
- Must be willing to commit long term
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum
Pay rate: 743,000 VND (gross) an hour. Payment is made in VND and by bank transfer on the 10th of the following month.
Location: Tam Trinh, Cau Giay, Pham Hung, Thuy Khue campuses
Benefits for English Teachers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Visa and work permit sponsored and covered by the Company
- Covid supports during schools closure (if any)
- KPI (Key performance indicator) bonus monthly
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year
- Annual public holidays: (11 paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
Main responsibilities of English Teachers:
- Attend work five (5) days a week (Monday- Friday)
- Teach English Language up to four (4) hours per day (8.30 – 10:30 and 14:00 – 16:00)
- Prepare and help maintain teaching tools and help maintain a prepared classroom.
- Perform assigned tasks by the Lead Teacher in the daily operation in the classroom, including attendance checking and KidsOnline.
- Work with Lead Teacher in the preparation of individual lessons and plans for the lessons
- Coordinate with the other teachers and assist in implementing hygiene procedure
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow procedure on cleaning and maintenance
- Keep up-to-date of emails/information concerning English class and respond in time
- Coordinate with other teachers and check classroom equipment, electricity and overall condition of the classroom before leaving as a safety
- Submit weekly English class summary and upload it on the Google Sheet.
- Attend the weekly meeting for English class teachers.
- Submit monthly individual feedback for English class for students and upload it on the Google Drive.
- Coordinate with the Vice Principal for International Department and submit monthly stationery order for English class.
- Coordinate with other teachers in the purchase of classroom Ensure proper liquidation of class funds with Accounting Department.
Semi-Annual (twice a year):
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing and conducting Parent-Teacher Conferences every
- Discuss the English curriculum to the parents during Parent Conferences and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing the Progress Reports and Narratives of all
- Prepare and conduct Student Assessment every semester as requested by the Academic
- Coordinate with the other teachers in the preparation and submission of materials
- Prepare English Class Portfolio (compilation of children’s work) for all
- Discuss the English curriculum with the parents during Parent Orientation and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.