SAKURA MONTESORRI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with, and teaching, young children from 18 months to 6 years.
- At least 1-3 years’ teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
- Native speakers from the US, UK, Australia, Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Education/Early Childhood Studies)
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL,..)
- Clean criminal record
THE DEWEY SCHOOLS
A Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (other similar degrees will be considered) and Teacher Certification/License or PGCE in Education from U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Australia, or South Africa. A Master’s degree in education preferred. Candidates should have at least 3 years full-time professional teaching experience. Experience in student-centered, project-based learning is preferred. Strength of academic background, professional experience, interview performance, and references will be considered during the selection process.
All Dewey teachers must
- Support the mission and vision of our organization and schools.
- Be passionate about teaching students.
- Set high goals for our students and themselves.
- Work tirelessly to attain these high goals.
- Have strong knowledge and skills in their content area and in the art of teaching.
- Be strong analytical and critical thinkers, willing to engage in debate discourse.
- Be ready to be part of a collaborative team.
- Be open to receiving coaching and support.
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, and resiliency.
- Be results oriented.
- Be reflective listeners.